Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
- Dr. Seuss

Friday 7 March 2014

Fruitbroo Review and discounts!


Things just got exciting!!

Well in my last post I mentioned the Peach, Pear and Honey flavour and since I liked it so much I got in contact with Fruitbroo and they kindly agreed to send me some more flavours to try and review!

So a few days later these arrived:
 
Yum!! So I have Rhubarb, Apple and Cinnamon, Elderflower and Lime and Apple Ginger and Spice.

I couldn't have asked for a better set of flavours! I am currently enjoying a cup of rhubarb, apple and cinnamon and, seriously, it is like drinking rhubarb and apple crumble, and since it is only 15kcal per cup I can sleep easy when I have multiple in a day!

They state on the bottle that they are suitable for vegetarians but are also free from caffeine, gluten and dairy. They are also suitable during pregnancy.

The best bit? 100% natural! They are made from fructose, the sugars found in fruit and concentrated juice with a little natural flavour!

Inside the bottle is a sort of gel, you add 1 teaspoon per cup (or more if you like it stronger) and add boiling water then ta-da instant treat! Each bottle contains 15 servings!

Other flavours are just as good as the rhubarb one, the apple and ginger is comforting, almost like Christmas! Where as the elderflower one is refreshing. They do other flavours too like lemon and ginger which I am sure would be amazing to sooth coughs and colds!

My new favourite tea! Without the hassle of a teabag!

So here is the exciting news!

Use the code welcome40 for a huge 40% off your first order on the official Fruitbroo website !

NB: These views are my own, I asked Fruitbroo to send me these products to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment